The products can be extracted from the silos with different systems:
- The extractor belt of the EXN series uses a reversible belt conveyor with adjustable speed by means of inverter.
- The extractor belts guarantee the correct extraction of all kinds of product ensuring extremely high flows.
- Pneumatic gates, located at the end of the extractors prevent product leakage when the belt is at a standstill, so as to avoid accidental mixing of products.
- The fully closed construction makes the extractor belt of the EXN series extremely hygienic.
- The vibrating extractor of the EXV series uses a vibrating channel operated by vibrators with eccentric weights.
- Particularly suitable for the extraction of granular products of medium-small size, they guarantee extremely high flows.
- A manually operated or motorized gate allows to adjust the amount of product extracted.
- The transport channel in stainless steel makes the vibrating extractor of the EXV series extremely hygienic.
- On request, it is possible to realize even the extraction system with rotating pipes with manual gate.
The product extracted from silos is conveyed on conveyor belts, which are available in various types and sizes, and sent to the vibrating screens with interchangeable meshes, which are also available in various lengths and widths.
Bucket elevators and/or conveyor belts are used for product sorting toward the packaging machines.
Any storage plant supplied is equipped with electrical control panel complete with automation on PLC and accompanied by management and supervision software on touch panel or on PC.